Saturday, September 20, 2008

Peri Peri Chicken at Nando's



There are very few Nando's Restaurants in the U.S. so this place is quite a novelty for Americans. Nando's is a chain restaurant from South Africa famous for it's Portuguese themed food, specifically peri peri chicken.

Prices are relatively cheap and the portions are large. You can specify the level of spiciness in their dishes. There's lemon herb, medium, hot and extra hot. I ate here twice while in Cape Town.

I had the peri peri chicken once, the gizzard starter appetizer (I really liked this!), wings, and a stew of some sort that came in a copper pot.

(L) The stew. I recommend sharing this item because the portion is really huge. (R) Peri Peri Chicken


Chomp Meter: It's good but I wouldn't go out of the way to eat there. Nando's also has branches in London, Dubai, and Toronto. But I suppose this is the mother ship!

Nando's
Camps Bay
The Promenade Building, Victoria Road, Camps Bay
(It is on the main street by the beach, you can't miss it.)

SeaPoint
128 Main Rd, Sea Point - next to Engen

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online